Our private dining rooms have the versatility to be used as one large room or divided into two rooms all with flexible seating options. All rooms include free Wi-Fi and flat screen TVs that can be connected to your computer for a presentation, play your favorite sporting event or “vintage” TV movies. The Full Banquet and John Wayne Rooms have private restrooms and a full-service private bar. The Marilyn Monroe Room offers a large bay window with natural lighting.
Beverage and Bar Options
We have many possibilities to customize the bar for your event. If the options listed don’t suit your needs, please let us know.
- Open Bar – includes all beverages
- Limited Bar – a selection of Vintage Brewing Co. beers, house wines and soda
- Drink Tickets – includes a limited offering of beverages
- Cash Bar – guests pay for their own beverages
- Private Beer Dinner Menu – Vintage beer dinners are a more unique and exciting dining and drinking experience than your average night out. Featuring a chef inspired menu, all items are made from scratch with an emphasis on locally sourced seasonal ingredients. Our brewers work hard to offer a wide variety of award-winning craft beers, with approximately 40 different taps available. Our craft brews will suit any palate and pair perfectly with our Chef’s menu to create a memorable night out. Group size: 25-60 guests
- Special Event Plated Menu – Perfect if you are looking for a more elegant dining option for your special occasion. When more than one entrée selection is being served, place cards are recommended to be color coded or have approved categorization. Group Size: 25-65 guests
- Buffet Menu – Choose one of our signature buffets or stick with one of the classics. Group size: 15-65 guests
- Traditional Dinner Menu – Love our dinner menu? We can create a limited menu to include 4-7 of your Vintage Brewing Co. favorites. Group size: 25 guests or less
To reserve our banquet room, Vintage Brewing Co. requires a food and beverage minimum. If the room minimum is not met, the difference will be reflected as a room fee. Minimums do not include tax and gratuity. Final bills are to be made as a single payment only (no individual checks please).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can we bring our own dessert? You are welcome to bring in your own cake, however, a $25 cake fee will be applied. This fee includes use of plates, forks, napkins and serving utensils. If you bring in your own supplies, this fee is waived.
- Can we hang decorations? You are more than welcome to bring decorations. Please no glitter, confetti, or hanging decorations on the walls.
- What type of AV hook ups do you have available? We offer a projector and screen or two flat screen TVs for presentations.
- Can we arrive early to set up? You may arrive up to 15 minutes before your scheduled event start time to set-up or decorate. Any additional time needed would change your contracted start time and food and beverage minimums.